Register Your Students for Soccer in Spring 2020!
Registration has officially begun for our Rays Soccer team competing this Spring. Registration is open to 3rd through 6th grade boys and girls. Below is more details about the team, along with a Soccer Registration Form and Parental Consent and Waiver Form that will need to be returned to the school office.
Soccer forms needed to register your student:
• BES Soccer Registration Form
• BES Parental Consent and Waiver Form
• Practice Dates: Thursday, 3:15-4:15 p.m. after school (practices are on Tuesday and Thursday until the games begin). Practice starts Tuesday, March 10th.
• Games: Tuesdays; 5:00pm game time. Games start week of March 31st.
• Tournament games on Friday, May 8th.
• BES will bill FACTS for $175. This will include league registration, uniform shirt, and tournament fee.
Please fill out and return Registration Form and Parental Consent and Waiver Form to Mrs. Novak or school office by March 6th.
See full details about all of the Rays Athletic Teams for the 2019-2020 School Year